Capital Raising and M&A Assistance
Once you’ve made the decision to raise capital to get your business off the ground, restructure, or expand taking the next steps can intimidating. This is especially true for those who have never been through the process before and do not have the experience or established network to get a foot in the door or determine the best parties to approach. Joorney’s senior consultants know how to choose the right potential partners to approach, whether it be angel investors, venture capitalists, family offices, hedge funds, or any other equity source. We have the experience and know-how to efficiently navigate the capital raising process to get you the funds you need.
The capital raising process consists of:
- Evaluating and validating current proposal and other marketing materials
- Creating additional marketing materials (if required)
- Selecting list of best funding sources within our network to approach
- Distributing business proposals and marketing materials
- Managing the process of follow-ups and arranging meetings
- Obtaining letters of intent (LOI)
- Leading (or assisting) in due diligence and negotiation
- Concluding and finalizing deal
In addition to capital raising, Joorney Advisors also specialize in the mergers and acquisitions process. Contact us today to learn more or get started.